With everything that’s going on in the world right now, a lot of us are glued to the news and finding ourselves suddenly stuck at home with spare time.
We are too, but we also wanted to find a way to still have fun and take our mind’s off everything, at least for a little bit.
We decided that we should have a digital scavenger hunt! Every morning on the DNM Facebook Page, and in the Pack, a member of the DNM team will name an object that you will have to find laying around the house.
When you find the object, take a picture of you with the object and submit it to us as a comment on the Facebook post, or send it to us via email at [email protected]. Some of these items are going to be obscure, so get the whole family involved! You will have until 11:59pm EST that day to find and submit your image.
Every morning, one person who found the previous day’s object will be randomly selected to win a prize! Winner and prizes will be announced daily on Facebook and on this page by 9:00am EST.
We hope that this will be something fun for us all to do together, and provide a distraction from the doom and gloom that’s on TV and social media right now.
How to Play the Scavenger Hunt
Every day, someone from the DNM team will announce on Facebook what item you should be searching for. You can find all the videos that describe the items right here:
Wednesday March 25, 2020
Thursday March 26, 2020
Friday March 27, 2020
Monday March 30, 2020
Tuesday March 31, 2020
Wednesday April 1, 2020
Thursday April 2, 2020
Friday April 3, 2020
How to Win the Daily Scavenger Hunt
We will be reaching out to everyone who has been randomly selected as the winner. But if you’re curious to see who the winners are, you can take a look right here.
March 25, 2020 Winner – Debi McGrath!March 26, 2020 Winner – AU Dan!March 29, 2020 Winner – Chelsie HerrinMarch 30, 2020 Winner – Lynne MelonakisMarch 31, 2020 Winner – Donna FrezellApril 1, 2020 Winner – Lee Ann StephenApril 2, 2020 Winner – Lorie Roethel
** NOTE: This section will be updated daily.
Official Terms and Rules & Regulations
Official Rules for the DNM Daily Scavenger Hunt ContestUpdated 03/25/2020
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This contest is open to anyone who are 18 years of age as of the date of entry. The contest is only open to legal residents of Canada and the United State of America, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Dogs Naturally Magazine, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Dogs Naturally Magazine as final and binding as it relates to the content of this contest.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on March 25th, 2020 at 9am EST and ending April 5th, 2020 at 11:59pm EST. All online entries must be received by 11:59pm EST on the day of entry.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry on the daily Facebook post. The entry must fulfill all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Dogs Naturally Magazine. You may enter only once per day. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Dogs Naturally Magazine.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the contest (the “Winner”) will receive the prize indicated on Facebook at the start of every day, by 9am EST. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Dogs Naturally Magazine. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Dogs Naturally Magazine to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Dogs Naturally Magazine. Winner will be notified by Facebook or by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Dogs Naturally Magazine shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Dogs Naturally Magazine, anyone acting on behalf of Dogs Naturally Magazine, and Dogs Naturally Magazine’s licensees, successors, and assignees, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Dogs Naturally Magazine reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Dogs Naturally Magazine’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Dogs Naturally Magazine may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Dogs Naturally Magazine. Dogs Naturally Magazine reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Dogs Naturally Magazine has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Dogs Naturally Magazine and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses. Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. The Campaign hosted by Dogs Naturally Magazine is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.