1 non-stop weekend … 22 mind-blowing sessions … 18 holistic vets and experts … 1 life-changing event!
Ready to make your dog healthier and happier? You’re going to want to be in Chicago November 2nd – 4th for an extraordinary, one-of-a-kind event all about natural health for dogs!
It’s the Raw & Natural Dog Summit (RNDS) 2018 ‚ and if you haven’t heard about it, you need to keep reading.
Or if you’ve read all about it but haven’t made up your mind …
I’ll tell you why you should be there, in person, to spend two full days with us. The jam-packed sessions will take your natural dog healthcare expertise to a whole new level.
Plus, you’re going to have a whole lot of fun!
What’s RNDS All About?
I could tell you, but first I want to show you!
The Raw & Natural Dog Summit is a conference for you, whatever your connection to dogs. We’ll give you the tools you need to make your dog’s life healthier and better.
You’ll also get the chance to meet hundreds of other like-minded pet owners just like you – from all over the world!
We’ve got a world-class lineup of speakers. They’re some of the top holistic veterinarians, homeopaths and holistic health experts in the world.
Their talks are custom-designed for:
- Dog owners looking for proven, vet-approved holistic health plans
- Holistic vets or vet techs who want to stay up to date with natural medicine
- Business owners in the dog industry who want to network with other businesses and get in front of the right people
- Pet bloggers who want to access the most recent pet health news
- Pet store owners, groomers or trainers who want to help clients raise their dogs naturally
So, should you attend?
Holistic Vets And Experts
Speaking of speakers, who’s along for the ride?
All our speakers are real animal lovers who truly want to help you give your dog a happier, longer, healthier life.
We chose these speakers for a reason. They’re some of the most skilled practitioners and well-known names in the business.
But that’s not all.
Their phenomenal willingness to share – with YOU – makes them some of the best people in the world! Their experience and knowledge gained over (in some cases) decades of practice means you get the best of the best from the best.
Here are some highlights …
- Get modern, evidence-based cancer lessons from Dr Demian Dressler. He’ll cover factors that may play a role in the disease and practical steps that you can take to help address this serious issue.
- Find out more about the exciting benefits and research behind CBD oil and why it’s such a popular trend for dogs with the Source’s Ian Pedersen.
- Learn all about the dirty secrets of the pet food industry from Dr Jean Hofve.
- Find out the best natural solutions to protect your dog’s skin and help heal skin conditions from homeopath Julie Anne Lee.
These are just a few of the talks you’ll be able to hear at RNDS, so don’t forget to check out our full action-packed Agenda.
PS There’ll be live Q&A for every talk so get ready to ask your most pressing questions!
We have so many speakers that we’re offering two different tracks of talks. Whether you’re new to natural healthcare or you’ve been raw feeding and minimizing vaccines for 20 years, you’ll find sessions to help you.
Take a look at our full conference Agenda.
A Chance To Meet & Greet
Another huge reason to come to RNDS? You get to hang out with so many different people in the holistic dog health community.
Networking will be a huge part of RNDS. You’ll have the opportunity to mingle with everyone else at RNDS …
… a diverse group of people from the holistic dog health community. Like-minded dog owners, holistic veterinarians, speakers, sponsors and the whole Dogs Naturally team!
If you’ve been at our previous online events like Raw Roundup or NCHS, you’ve probably made friends with other attendees. RNDS is your chance to meet some of those virtual friends in the flesh for the first time! I’m guessing you’ll like them just as much in person as you do online.
If you own a pet business, network with owners of other businesses (including our sponsors) and find ways to work together to mutual advantage.
As an RNDS ticket holder, you’re invited to the Saturday evening reception. There’ll be light snacks and drinks … and more networking! Don’t miss the party!
We’ll also have fun contests, games, activities and giveaways all weekend long!
Explore New Products
Visit the Dogs Naturally-approved sponsor and exhibitor booths. Learn about new products and talk with company owners and representatives.
- If you’re intrigued by the wide range of health benefits offered by CBD oil, visit Source CBD to check out their products. (Hint: It’s not just for dogs!)
- Got a dog with Leaky Gut Syndrome, vaccine damage or liver issues? Chat with Adored Beast Apothecary founder, homeopath Julie Anne Lee, to learn how their range of supplements can restore your dog’s health.
- Learn more about some of the best commercially available raw foods, including Answers Pet Food, Steve’s Real Food and Nature’s Logic.
See our full sponsor and exhibitor lineup.
Sponsor Or Exhibit at RNDS
If you want to get your company in front of our diverse audience … there’s still time!
Check out our Sponsorship and Exhibitor Package or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more. Don’t delay if you want to exhibit at RNDS – our booths are almost all booked!
If you love dogs, love hanging around with other people who love dogs, love talking about dogs and want your dog to live a more natural lifestyle, the Raw & Natural Dog Summit is definitely for you!
You’re still in time to get your ticket at Early Bird Pricing …