What’s Causing Your Dog’s Hot Spots?
Hot spots happen for a reason.
- fleas and other bug bites
- food sensitivities
- summer heat
- environmental allergens
- liver disease and imbalance
- immune disease
- injury or instability in the body
- side of the face
- top of the tail
Acute Or Chronic?
The Trap Of Conventional Treatment
Herbal Hot Spot Treatment
- 10 drops crab apple flower essence
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 8 ounces boiled, cooled filtered water
- 20 drops Self-Heal (Prunella vulgaris)
- 10 drops of echinacea tincture
Optional: replace 4 oz of water with witch hazel or rose water for extra drying or cooling support.
Mix together the flower essence, the salt and the water. Add the Self-Heal and the echinacea.
Healing From The Inside Out
[Related] Want to make the move to raw? It doesn’t have to be complicated. Find out how easy it is here.