Join the Dogs Naturally team!
Dogs Naturally Magazine is a small but very rapidly growing publication. If you are fun to work with and passionate about dogs and natural health care, we have some interesting and exciting opportunities.
Social Media and Community Manager
Dogs Naturally Magazine is looking for a social media & community manager to grow our followers, engage them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and raving fans of Dogs Naturally.
Work in a fun and informal team setting with flexible hours and 3 weeks vacation.
Build and manage ours social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Google+ and potentially additional channels (LinkedIn, etc.).
Social Media Management
- Create and repurpose shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread our brand and our content.
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from new audiences that don’t yet know us.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success.
- Work alongside other marketers and content producers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Track progress and success based on established key performance indicators (ie. engagement, website visits from social channels and reputation).
- Engage our communities DNM Academy & DNMU.
- Furthering the DNM community culture
- Create community content (images, quizzes, videos etc.)
- Moderate community content
- Gather feedback and testimonials produced by our communities
- Create strategic content to build relationships between members
- Welcome new members
- Related diploma, degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with tracking and reporting.
- A fun-loving and engaging writing style
- An opportunity to develop your skills in a progressive, fast-growing company
- Work in a scenic, country location without the big city commute
- An informal and fun working environment
- Training and certification opportunities
Dogs Naturally would like to thank you for your interest in this job, but only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We’re looking for experienced content writers for the DNM blog. If you have experience writing, a solid background in the pet health industry and a love of research, then why not work with us? DNM will pay between $30 to $100+ per post, depending on the reputation of the writer and the amount of research/information that goes into the article. Why not get involved with the hottest and fastest growing pet magazine on earth?
Submit your pitch to Dogs Naturally Magazine here!
Please submit resumes to:
Dogs Naturally Magazine
c/o Dana Scott
PO Box 694 Beeton, ON L0G 1A0
Attention: Dana Scott