The Stink On Tripe

November/December 2010 issue

green tripe dogsTripe:  the magical mystery meat that dogs crave and humans fear!  Tripe seems to be the line in the sand drawn between beginning raw feeders and the ‘been there, done that’ old pros.  If you are among the uninitiated, then you will find feeding tripe to be a real treat (as will your dog). Not only will tripe provide immense health benefits for your dog, it will catapult you to the rank of seasoned raw feeder, just one rung below raw feeders who scoop road kill off the road and tote it home in their trunk to proudly offer as a gift for their furry charges!

What is tripe?

Tripe is the stomach of a ruminating (grazing) animal including cows, buffalo and sheep. The unique stomachs of ruminants have four chambers which systematically break down grasses with a slew of digestive enzymes, gastric juices and amino acids.

You may have seen tripe on the grocery store shelves in a white and bleached form. This is not what you want to feed your dog:  it is devoid of any real value.  What you want to feed is ‘green tripe’, the stuff that comes right out of the animal, dripping with all of those wonderful juices.

Why does it have to be green?

The same digestive enzymes and beneficial bacteria that help the ruminant animal digest foodstuff will do the same for your dog.  Think how much money you can spend on digestive enzymes and probiotics in a bottle and those same wonderful, natural substances are in abundance in green tripe.

Digestive enzymes aid in digestion, meaning the body does not have to expend as much energy when digesting a meal. This means your dog gets the most nutritional benefit from his meals.  Digestive enzymes also do much more than aid in digestion: they purify and cleanse the blood and remove toxins, parasites and fungus.  They also improve metabolism, hormonal function and boost the immune system.

Cooking destroys digestive enzymes, so it is important that your dog’s tripe is not only green, but raw.  If your dog eats a cooked or commercial diet, then he may be suffering from enzyme deficiency.   The signs of this can include anxiety, lack of energy, chronic diarrhea and digestive problems, gingivitis, viral and bacterial infections and yeast overgrowth. If your dog suffers from any of these disorders, consider the value of adding green tripe to his diet or increasing the amount you currently feed.

The gut is populated by hundreds of different kinds of bacteria or microflora which are divided into the ‘good guys’ and the ‘bad guys’. The ‘bad’ bacteria are those responsible for health complaints and some of their members include e- coli, salmonella, campylobacter and listeria.  These are the bacteria contained in foods and the environment that could potentially make your dog sick:  if it weren’t for the protection of the ‘good’ bacteria.

The good bacteria improve immune function simply by out- numbering the bad bacteria and maintaining a healthy microflora in the gut. Green tripe is loaded with Lactobacillus Acidophilus, one of the bacterial ‘good guys’. Your dog’s gut can only feed so many micro-organisms, so the more ‘good’ bacteria he consumes, the less ‘bad’ bacteria will find anything to eat in his gut and they will get crowded out.

Many health issues are caused by imbalance in the microflora.  Older dogs are especially prone to this as they tend to have lower levels of beneficial bacteria in their guts. Supplementing your dog’s diet with lots of raw, green tripe will help him maintain a healthy balance of microflora, manufacture more B vitamins, and prevent many health disorders.

If your dog already suffers from health issues, consider adding raw, green tripe to his diet.  Acidophilus can be used to treat a myriad of health complaints.

More good news

Not only is tripe loaded with digestive enzymes and probiotics, it has the perfect ratio of calcium to phosphorus – 1:1. Green tripe also contains the essential fatty acids, Linoleic and Linolenic, in their recommended proportions.  It can also be served in nice, large rubbery chunks which will provide your dog with good exercise and better dental health.

The bad news

The rumors you heard are true:  tripe stinks!  If you are really serious about your dog’s health, you will get past the smell.   Instead of thinking about the horrific smell, think about all of the great stuff tripe will do for your dog. Don’t worry, those dry-heaves will go away with time!

Tripe can be a bit difficult to find.  Obviously, you will not find it in the grocery store.  You will also not find it in most large, federally licensed slaughterhouses.  You will have to look for the smaller butchers who do custom killing.   Be prepared however:  they will want if off their premises as soon as possible and you may be required to supply your own buckets to take it home in.

It is also important to note that tripe does contain its share of bacteria.  Use care when handling it as we humans do not have the natural resistance to harmful bacteria as our dogs do. Just wash your hands thoroughly after handling.

Finding sources of tripe can be a daunting task and when you finally find it, you will discover that the hard part is just beginning! Cutting tripe can be a nightmare for you and for your knife!  You will need a very sharp knife to cut through your tripe and you might need more than one as it will dull quickly.  Tripe is much easier to cut if it is partially frozen first. Forget trying to use a cutting board, the cutting will go much smoother if you hang the tripe with one hand and cut it with the other, sawing it into nice big chunks.

With time, you will see that the icky parts of tripe are far outweighed by the good parts:  gloriously good health and vitality for your dog! And that rise in rank to seasoned raw feeder won’t hurt you any either!

Benefits of Lactobacillus Acidophilus

• Treats and prevents vaginal infections
  •  Treats diarrhea and GI infections
  •  Aids digestion
  •  Treats chronic constipation
  •  Treats symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
  •  Enhances the immune system
  •  Lowers the risk of pollen allergies

70 Responses to The Stink On Tripe

1. VJ February 17, 2014 at 12:42 AM #

I have tried to get my dog to eat tripe I gathered in the field from a pronghorn killed this fall. She won’t eat it. I have offered it to her fresh and frozen. I have offered it to her several times now and still she doesn’t seem interested. The most she did was lick it and then move it to another spot in the yard. Do all dogs really like green tripe?

2. Bonnie Yagiela February 13, 2014 at 6:49 PM #

I got green tripe, and lots of other raw meat for dogs, from Hare Today.com. I had read how good it was for dogs, and he liked it. The odor, though, made me reluctant to order it again. I will try it again but I was wondering: does freezing kill the probiotics? It comes frozen. I give him a daily probiotic, Vetri-Mega, but I would like to offer a natural version.

3. cindi February 13, 2014 at 2:39 PM #

http://www.k9natural.com/all-products/item/6-green-tripe-frozen is what I get for my dog from a very small independent supplier in W. MA.

• Ava Coleman February 13, 2014 at 6:27 PM #

How hard is it to find grass fed ,hormone and antibiotic free tripe?

4. Kimberly Warner February 13, 2014 at 11:32 AM #

I have been feeding raw to my pack for a year. I just found a supplier for Green Tripe and I give it to my pack once a week. I wish I could feed it more, but my pocket book won’t let me. I figure once a week is better then none at all. They LOVE this stuff, I can get over the smell because I know of all of the health benefits for my pack!

5. Jeri February 13, 2014 at 9:26 AM #

While I was feeding raw to my Collie, I was part of the RAW feeding community on Yahoo groups. Roughly half of those people swore by tripe, the other half said it was worthless for the enzymes, as they are the ones necessary for digesting plant matter, not flesh. I never got to feed it to see for myself – my old girl crossed the rainbow bridge last October…….

6. Christie February 10, 2014 at 5:03 PM #

Does anyone know what the fat content in green tripe is?.. My dog had a bad flare up with his pancreas last year but would like to try some tripe in his diet. Also hoping it will help with his vile, paint peeling gas! Thanks!

• Kim February 13, 2014 at 8:02 AM #

Christine- the fat content is 12.75% (per the analysis from http://www.greentripe.com). Check with greentripe.com – they sell pancreas which would benefit your pup.

• Vicky February 13, 2014 at 1:58 PM #

Hi Christie
      The fat content would depend on what animal it is from. Beef tripe would have a different fat content then sheep tripe etc.

7. Vanessa January 22, 2014 at 5:22 AM #

Hello, can someone tell me if green tripe is considered Meat-Protein?
    Thank you!

• Dogs Naturally Magazine January 22, 2014 at 7:36 AM #

It is – it’s a smooth muscle, unlike striated muscle meats that we typically feed. However tripe contains more calcium than most muscle meats and offers balanced calcium:phosphorus.

8. Vanessa January 21, 2014 at 11:07 AM #

My dog is not allowed to eat any sort of meat-protein, as this causes him to develop bladderstones.
    He is on vet-prescribed Food (U/D Science diet). he is now having issues with his liver and an overproduction of hormons and the vet and animal clinic are trying to find out the cause. He has lost appetite and wont eat, has lost weight and thinned hair.
    Even though i dont know what exactly the cause is yet, i am hoping to find something that he will eat and that might help him gain strenght while helping with his irregular Hormon Levels.
    Can anyone tell me if green tripe is a meat Protein? or any other suggestions?
    thank you!

• Dogs Naturally Magazine January 22, 2014 at 7:40 AM #

Our suggestion is to work with a holistic vet. A holistic, or preferably homeopathic, vet would feed your dog real food and would likely see the vet prescribed food as the issue.

• Jennifer Fisk February 13, 2014 at 8:21 AM #

I would get a second opinion from a holistically oriented vet. I don’t know what the ingredients are in UD but if it is like the other prescription diets it doesn’t have much to recommend it. Most veterinarians have very little working knowledge about nutrition and accept what the Hills reps tell them.

• Jackie February 13, 2014 at 9:19 AM #

That’s crazy! Your dog is a carnivore. I’d surely get a second opinion. I volunteer for a local rescue and I’ve seen many dogs with health problems do a complete 180 after switching them to a raw food diet. Science Diet is considered grocery store food which is very low quality. I doubt the prescription variety is much better! If you can’t see the benefits of going raw, at least find a premium grain free kibble. http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com Look for food with 4 and 5 star ratings. SoJo’s is freeze dried.

I’d find another vet before your dog suffers anymore

• Patty Cloonan February 13, 2014 at 3:11 PM #

Vanessa…meat does not cause bladder stones! Grains cause bladder stones (or crystals). These crystals form because the urinary system is too alkaline and this is caused by grains. Meat is acidic, as a carnivore, your dog needs the acidity. Do your dog a HUGE favor and find an holistic vet. Your dog needs to be weaned off that CRAP very carefully. A vet that suggests Hills (or any of the prescription diets) knows NOTHING about nutrition. Please look at the ingredients in that Hills diet…I am going to take a wild guess that the first ingredient is CORN…GMO corn at that. Corn (or any other grain) does not belong in a carnivore’s digestive tract. The most important thing I can tell you is, these ingredients are destroying your dog’s digestive tract, they were not meant to be there and your dog’s body looks at them as invaders. When any mammal has a compromised digestive system, they also have a compromised immune system…the digestive system IS the immune system. An holistic vet can help you repair the damage and restore your dog to health!

• Tango's mom February 15, 2014 at 11:04 AM #

Vanessa, the vet food you are feeding is the sorurce of your dog’s current health issue. It is not species appropriate! Dogs cannot utilize the corn and soy products, and for your vet to advise you that your dog can’t handle meat proteins is ludicrous ! You need to educate yourself, and find a holistic vet to give you some guidance , before you lose that dog!

• Gary Jones April 10, 2014 at 11:29 AM #

Vanessa:
      I’m a RAW feeder and I do a fair amount of research (to make sure what I’m feeding is not detrimental. A few months ago I ran across on article on a dog that was “wasting Away” . It turned out the dog had Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency.

The owner started feeding RAW pancreas to the dog and he made a complete recovery (and as long as she kept feeding it the problem remained solved).

I hope this might help you.
      Dr. Gary Jones.

9. Raja August 1, 2013 at 2:03 PM #

How do I easily get rid of the hook worm and sundry other worm larva’s that cling to the green tripe..?
    Does freezing green tripe destroys all the beneficial bacteria’s ?
    Does Freezing destroy the eggs and larva’s of different worms , if yes for how long should I freeze to destroy them ?

• Teri February 15, 2014 at 2:25 AM #

I have been feeding my dogs greentripe from greentripe.com for years and they ALWAYS have clear fecal tests. I have never heard of any worm issues. I “dose” them several consecutive days each month with diatomaceous earth for parasites. They travel for dog events plus we hike so they are drinking all sorts of water, sneaking bites of who-knows-what that way.

10. Lauren July 27, 2013 at 4:10 PM #

There is a local raw food supplier fifteen minutes from my house. (Heronview Raw & Natural in Brooklin, Ontario). I get raw green lamb tripe, whole or sliced and ground green beef tripe. For such delicate little things, the lamb smells waaayyyy worse than the big, old cow stuff! I haven’t deliberately done the road kill thing yet, although my boy has dragged me into the street a couple of times so he could consume a flattened and sun-baked squirrel or rabbit. My two also get such raw delicacies as ground offal cubes, pork tongues, beef, lamb and pork brisket, ox cheeks (ew), and their very favourite in the whole world – beef windpipes. There is so much more. I haven’t summoned the courage yet to try the eyeballs…..

11. Janice July 27, 2013 at 10:10 AM #

I’m in southern Ontario and still looking for a source for raw green tripe from grass-fed cattle. How much do you feed per pound of body weight? I’ve only seen the white tripe in stores for about $11 per pound!

• Dogs Naturally Magazine July 28, 2013 at 4:26 PM #

You can feed tripe for two meals per week if you wish

• Destiny February 3, 2014 at 2:27 PM #

Try mypetcarnivore.com – they have lots of green tripe – 2lb is roughly $4! If you live near their location pickups its super cheap :) mypetcarnivore has lots of other stuff too!

12. JB July 26, 2013 at 12:48 AM #

You want me to feed my dog dead animal stomachs? No. My dog is 15 and vegan. She is in perfect health. Her vet is in awe. Good luck with feeding your bloved companion animals road kill and chemical-and-antibiotic-laden decaying animal flesh. If you want your companions dogs to live long, extremely healthy lives, feed them vegetarian. Its easy. http://Www.vegetariandogs.com. :-)

• Vanessa January 9, 2014 at 10:14 AM #

I am sorry but dogs are not vegetarian. They are clearly carnivores if you look at their teeth and their guts. I respect anybody’s decision to be vegetarian but you cannot force an animal that is a carnivore (not an omnivore) to eat vegetables because of your own moral beliefs. If you are a vegetarian and don’t want to feed your animal meat, get a guinea pig or a rat or a hamster or a miniature pony or some other herbivore.

• Jennifer Fisk February 13, 2014 at 8:27 AM #

I believe canids are omnivores. In the summer coyote scat is full of blue and black berries and in the fall full of apples as is fox. My own GSDs, will pick their own berries and go into my garden to munch on tomatoes and squash. I don’t believe dogs should be made vegetarian or vegan but I can’t argue with 15 years of success in this one instance.

13. LElsie July 25, 2013 at 2:21 PM #

I have fed raw tripe for 10+ years. It is best if you can get it from grass fed animals. Cows fed commercial grain/corn the tripe is way more stinky. My cat also likes the tripe. Rest of diet is meat/fish/poultry variety with supplemental kibble when it is very cold.

14. Cyndi July 25, 2013 at 10:55 AM #

My three greyhounds LOVE their tripe! I have been buying it for years from the same company I found online which delivers to my area once a month. I buy a case (30 lbs) of ground tripe with a choice of 2 or 5 LB chubs. They also sell fowl, venison, beef and rabbit mixtures, some with bone, some with organ meat, and some without. It’s wonderful.

My local pet specialty stores also sell raw food, including tripe, but it’s far too expensive for me to buy it from them. I have three large greyhounds to feed and clothe! LOL. Tripe can cost up to $5 or more per pound from the pet specialty stores, and I buy it for around $1.50 LB. You just have to shop around, Google search, and ask other raw feeders, but you can find good food for an affordable price for your puppers.

• Sara February 13, 2014 at 8:56 AM #

Can I ask where you get your dogs food? I can’t find much in my area.

• Lucia February 13, 2014 at 9:21 PM #

Cyndi,
      I buy tripe also but from 2 different suppliers one for $1.50lb. and one for $2.00lb. I figure variety is better. Do you live in Onatrio? that supplier sounds sweet!

15. Amy July 25, 2013 at 8:42 AM #

And is it ok to feed to Great Dane pups do to the added calcium?

• Dogs Naturally Magazine July 27, 2013 at 9:07 AM #

Absolutely! Just remember tripe is balanced in its phosphorus and calcium content.

• Teri February 15, 2014 at 2:33 AM #

I have Rhodesian Ridgebacks and the puppies can get crazy ears during growth spurts. I’ve found greentripe is about perfect. The calcium: phos balance is what they need during these times.

16. Amy July 25, 2013 at 8:40 AM #

Is canned green tripe just as good as fresh?

17. angie July 25, 2013 at 7:51 AM #

“A Place For Paws” in Columbiana, Ohio also carries it:

18. CHRIS SCHAEFER July 25, 2013 at 7:49 AM #

Happy to see you continually educating pet owners about the benefits of feeding tripe. One note I would like to add is that no mention was made of the many, especially independent, pet stores that offer raw green tripe in their store freezers. Not as economical as sourcing from a butcher, but for those who are having trouble finding it, or prefer not to deal with the cutting and handling, many of the better stores offer ground raw tripe in their freezers in sizes up to 10lbs.
    Creature Comfort Pet Emporium
    St Jacobs ON

• Wendy Gibbs July 25, 2013 at 9:19 AM #

Hi Chris, do you carry raw in your store? I just left St. Jacobs two days ago (my annual little vacation spot). I also give tripe to both canine & feline fur kids in my household along with all the other raw products…never ever had parasites/worms/allergies…only perfect skin, white sparkly teeth, bright eye loveees.

19. Joyce Ferris July 24, 2013 at 7:24 AM #

I’ve seen it canned in high end pet food stores. How is that?

20. Bev Busse July 23, 2013 at 3:02 PM #

Did you know that you can buy canned ‘green tripe’? The companies TRIPETT and also PETKIND make tripe products from beef, lamb, venison, bison, etc. Although there still is a smell associated with it, it is so much easier to deal with than the raw fresh tripe. If you google PETKIND you should find locations that sell the tripe products.

• Jennifer Fisk February 13, 2014 at 8:47 AM #

Solid Gold also has canned tripe.

21. Dennis February 22, 2013 at 2:26 PM #

Dr. Karen Becker at healthypets.mercola.com, while an advocate of raw meat diets shy’s away from intestines and stomach as that is where you can find parasites which can infect your dog. Has anyone here heard of such a thing or had problems with this??
    Thanks

• Dogs Naturally Magazine February 23, 2013 at 6:28 AM #

Healthy dogs don’t tend to be good hosts for parasites. Freezing the tripe will help with some parasites and otherwise, a healthy immune system will do the rest. Most natural rearing breeders don’t deworm their dogs and have fed tripe to numerous dogs over a decade or more – myself included – without any worm infestations.

• Teri February 15, 2014 at 2:38 AM #

I give diatomaceous earth to my 3 Ridgebacks and 1 cat and there are no parasite issues. I have feed greentripe at least once a week to the dogs for years. The cat is almost 15 and hunts, so I assume she is exposed to parasites.

• Vicky February 13, 2014 at 2:20 PM #

Dennis,
      I have been feeding tripe for a long time and have never had any dogs have any problems with it.
      I also do dog rescue and feed all the rescue’s raw as well and can only say I have had nothing but great things come from feeding tripe!
      Some of the rescue dogs I get in are in horrible condition and tripe has always helped them :)

22. Agatha ARchie January 28, 2013 at 9:04 AM #

Sorry for the repaeat post Just saw your response above He is being seen by a holistic vet and does get homepathy!

23. Agatha ARchie January 28, 2013 at 9:02 AM #

One of my dogs has horrible allergies and now can eat only tripe(and loves it) Can a dog eat only tripe and be ok?

• Dogs Naturally Magazine January 28, 2013 at 9:11 AM #

Close but not really. I would look for novel proteins such as quail, kangaroo, elk or bison and see how he manages with this.

• Lucia February 13, 2014 at 9:26 PM #

Proper balance is more like 80%muscle meat (tripe), 10% bone, and 10% organ. I think if your dog is old and all they want is tripe than feed it as a staple item but include a little edible bone and liver and lung. I feed beef offal (it’s my girls favourite), it includes 40% green tripe and the rest is like heart and lung and liver and cartilage (good for arthritis).

• Teri February 15, 2014 at 2:39 AM #

I have read that many hound breeds do well on a tripe-only diet.

24. Emiy January 16, 2013 at 9:18 PM #

My fur kids love tripe along with homemade, raw and high end kibbles. I give variety so I don’t have to worry about allergies. I have six beautiful healthy active vibrant dogs! I love the articles on this sight and keep it coming. I love dogs.

Emiy and the fur babies

25. Maggie McJ January 12, 2013 at 5:20 AM #

I have been feeding raw tripe to my two tiny dogs.
    One of them seemed to be a candidate for the EPI disease because she was so very thin
    The tripe fixed that
    Anyway…since I have a stray cat in my basement and I read that their bodies don’t digest ‘ripe’ food like dogs can………
    should I withhold the green tripe and just feed her the meat?

• Dogs Naturally Magazine January 12, 2013 at 7:42 AM #

The ripeness refers to how long the meat has been hanging around. Tripe, if fresh, is a great foodstuff for cats.

26. Aggie and Arch December 19, 2012 at 6:21 PM #

My dog is allergic to almost anything EXCEPT tripe! Can a dog just eat tripe?(he has to as he cant eat anything else!)

• Dogs Naturally Magazine December 20, 2012 at 9:00 AM #

It’s not ideal. I would keep looking for novel protein sources and would especially consult with a good classical homeopath to address the allergy symptoms.

27. Toni Richmond September 10, 2012 at 6:27 PM #

I have been feeding a raw since November when my champion Standard Poodle was diagnosed by 3 vets including a radiologist with osteosarcoma and given one month to live and with amputation perhaps longer. I opted to keep him confortable for as long as I could. , Raw was all I could get him to eat. After a few months the tumor started shrinking until it could no longer be detected. The final xray revealed a normal stifle (back leg bone). Now, it is possible that that was the wrong diagnosis, but regardless a rather large bone mass disappeared in a few months.

Needless to say, I am sold on raw diets. I feed Natures Variety Instinct to supplement the raw to be certain that they get all of the nutrition they need.

This past weekend I purchased from freeze dried green tripe to use as a treat. My three standards went ballistic over it. So researched the benefits of it and then looked for a slaughter house the sold it. Found it about 35 miles away for $12 for a 30 to 35 lb tripe.

Does anyone have any experience in grinding tripe? ……like in a meat grinder? Can it be frozen without sacrificing the benefits?

Thanks for any input.

• Dogs Naturally Magazine September 13, 2012 at 12:02 PM #

Tripe can be frozen, yes. There is no need to grind it, just cut it into pieces.

• Lucia February 13, 2014 at 9:31 PM #

My dog is 14 years old and doesn’t eat it all up when it’s whole but devours it when it’s coarsely ground. I buy it ground for like .50 extra. I pay $1.50-$2.00 a lb. I do this because she’s old and has cancer so she’s spoiled. He eats lots of other things whole like turkey’s and chickens and chunks of venison but the tripe has to be ground…strange

28. tiffany murphy February 29, 2012 at 5:17 PM #

I guess I am up with the roadkill-scoopers! I get whole tripes from a local butcher and process them myself. It’s work, and it’s smelly, but I cant turn down 50+ lbs of free tripe per week!
    Actually, I think home tripe processing might put me a notch above the roadkill-scoopers…

29. Jana Rade November 26, 2011 at 12:14 AM #

LOL It certainly does stink … to us, humans. I suspect it’s like a priceless perfume to the dogs, judging by their reaction :-)

• Helena July 25, 2013 at 5:39 PM #

Smell! What smell?!! After feeding tripe (amongst other things) for many years I’ve got so used to the smell that it doesn’t affect me!

• Vicky February 13, 2014 at 2:14 PM #

LOL, I don’t smell either anymore, but the dogs sure do :)

30. Maggie November 19, 2011 at 6:29 AM #

I have been breeding dogs for well over 40 years and have always fed green tripe. We buy it in bulk to keep the price down. Some years back tripe was in short supply almost impossile to get so purchased some that had been imported from the states it arived in large boxes to my horror it was whole tripes so I had to try and cut it all up now that DID STINK! lol

31. Alister Gates November 16, 2011 at 11:02 PM #

Great article thank you and very useful, I have been feeding my dog green tripe for a while now but didn’t know about the probiotics value. I have found a pet food on the market that sells frozen tripe that is easy to handle called k9 Natural. You don’t have to touch the ucky bits and it is raw and fresh from the farm in New Zealand. Check it out online.

• Charlotte November 17, 2011 at 7:07 PM #

We feed our dogs K9 and they love it. Heaps of health benefits too. I have just today bought their tripe to try (well for the dogs to try!). Gald I’ve moved up in the raw feeders ranks! Thanks fo the great info.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Go Green! Why We’re Big on (Green) Tripe - February 19, 2014

[…] Source: Dogs Naturally Magazine […]

2. The Stink on Tripe by Whole Dog Journal | Payfer Pack - February 13, 2014

[…] The Stink on Tripe by Whole Dog Journal […]

3. Green Tripe for Dogs | Raised On Raw - April 9, 2012

[...] Green Tripe for Dogs | Dogs Naturally Magazine. [...]

4. Are you only feeding kibble ? - Page 4 - February 10, 2012

[...] 475 Times in 312 Posts For those interested in tripe.. Green Tripe for Dogs | Dogs Naturally Magazine Bailey- DOB 3/1/08 – UMJ, "Helms Midnight Magic", RN, TF-III, CGC Splash Dogs (personal [...]