Join the Dogs Naturally team!
Dogs Naturally Magazine is a small but very rapidly growing publication. If you are fun to work with and passionate about dogs and natural health care, we have some interesting and exciting opportunities.
Customer Service Ninja
We’re looking for the right person to treat our customers like gold. This position will be in our Beeton, ON office and will be 25 to 40 hours per week, depending on experience. Duties will include:
- Customer Service
- Billing/accounts receivable
- Retail sales
- Social media assistance
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Ability to work independently
- A great sense of humor
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and ever changing environment
- Excellent computer skills (familiarity with WordPress and Excel a must)
- Experience with social media and graphic design is a bonus
- Super-human organization skills
If this sounds like you, send your resume to email@example.com
We’re looking for experienced content writers for the DNM blog. If you have experience writing, a solid background in the pet health industry and a love of research, then why not work with us? DNM will pay between $30 to $100+ per post, depending on the reputation of the writer and the amount of research/information that goes into the article. Why not get involved with the hottest and fastest growing pet magazine on earth?
Send your articles, outlines or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dogs Naturally needs a talented and flexible part time graphic designer. We have an ongoing need for web banners, print ads, landing page design, social media pieces, flyer and magazine design. The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience with Photoshop and Indesign
- Web design experience (basic css is a bonus but not necessary)
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
This position can be a work from home opportunity for the right candidate. If you like to make things pretty and fun, send your resume to email@example.com
Please note that only successful candidates will be notified.